September 22, 2013

BURT'S BEES CUTICLE CREAM

Like many other people, my cuticles always get so dry during the winter seasons. I was already aware of the concept of "cuticle oil" and personally love it. I use it all the time, and it has become a part of my regular nail-care routine. After using an oil for so long, I decided I wanted to try something new, and the Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, fit that bill perfectly.

In todays review post, I will be talking about the product itself and comparing it to the wonderful creation of the Cuticle Oil.

The main reason people use products like these on their cuticles, (if you're not already aware) is so that their cuticles can remain nice and hydrated. Whilst some of you are probably sat there wondering why its so necessary to take care of such a tiny element of your body, nail lovers will be nodding their head in agreement at the fact that it is so wonderful to have lush looking nails and cuticles.

Being a nail-fanatic I researched into the cuticle cream and noticed how most of the reviews rated the product a whopping 5 stars.

This cuticle cream is an intensive yet 100% natural treatment for healthy and moisturized cuticles. It has a thick, solid, waxy consistency, and comes in a balm form. You simply massage is into your cuticles and nails. It will begin sinking in straight away. My two favourite things about the product, is the fact that it doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy, and smells delicious. The sweet, lemony scent never fails to uplift my mood!

The product contains beeswax, and lots of other moisturising oils, such as:
Sweet Almond Oil
Lemon Peel Oil
Sunflower Seed Oil
Soybean Oil
Canola Oil

Leaving my cuticles transformed after only very few uses.

On the other hand, I must admit, I do prefer oils. I find oils much more effective and hydrating. The cuticle cream is more practical than the oils, though. You can fit the small tin into your bag- it's great to take on the go! I do think the product is a little overpriced considering how small it is (15 g/ 0.60 oz) and retailing at £5.99. Overall though, this product is a tin of loveliness, and is great and easy to use. I personally, would rate thing product 4 stars, whilst rating many cuticle oils 5 stars, and I would consider repurchasing it! That's it for this post...

If this sounds like a product which you would like, you can purchase it from here:
http://www.boots.com/en/Burts-Bees-Lemon-Cuticle-Cream-15g_52134/

LL.

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a great product! I love Burt's Bees
    Lovely to chat with you on Twitter ((: Now following you on BL (:
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Burt bees! And this Cuticle cream is amazing, works great for me x

    http://www.curvyliciousme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cream... A bit goes a long way, so it lasts a long time, too.

    ReplyDelete