January 31, 2014

NOTD

As I thoroughly enjoyed creating my first NOTD, I decided to post another one! This one's very simple and minimal, however still attracts lots of attention. I honestly LOVE it! It's hard to explain how I created this design, as it's so easy to do, but ill have a go!



1) I used a base coat to help protect my natural nail.
 
2) I applied my first coat 'Easy Going', a nail polish from the 'Sinful Colours' range. It's my current go to polish, I adore it! (I'm not usually a big fan of light colours however this one I am loving!) http://www.sinfulcolors.co.uk/products

 3) I applied the second coat.




4) I then used gems and added them to the cuticle-area of my nail. I used body gems, simply because I ran out of nail gems- they all do the same thing after all... (These stuck on very well... I was impressed!)

5) I added a top coat.

& That's it, easy peasy right?







If you decide to do this design, or have previously done a similar one, then please let me know, via the comments, twitter or instagram, and ill have a browse through them!

I hope you liked this design! Let me know if you want more NOTD's.

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nails!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this nail look! The colour goes so well with the little gems :) a great detailed step-by step too xx

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look, I'll be trying it out asap!

    Maxine, xx
    theblondeonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I thought this was done professionally when I seen the pictures!! Gosh I never thought body gems would have stuck.It looks so complicated and professional because you did it so well but the way you explained makes it sound easy !! I will defo be trying this out in the near future especially for special occasions and the likes as it looks so formal ! Thanks for giving me your link on the twitter chat doll x

    http://copycattt.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah!Great tutorial sweetie. Might try and replicate it one these days! Love the little gems!
    A.
    letterstoa.com

    ReplyDelete