January 24, 2014

THIS OR THAT TAG

Makeup-
Blush or Bronzer- Bronzer. I'm not a big fan of blush. It suits some people more than others though...
Lipgloss or Lipstick- I'm a more matte-y person as opposed to gloss, so I definitely prefer lipsticks!
Eyeliner or Mascara- Hmm, this is difficult! I love eyeliner, but I don't think it looks very attractive without mascara, so I'd have to go for mascara.
Foundation or Concealer- I don't wear either. I'm a tinted moisturiser or BB cream kinda gal. Ill say foundation, just because I think it looks nice on other people, but I've personally never wore 'full on/ thick' foundation- just something light, and preferably with SPF in it.
Neutral or Colour eye shadow- Neutral, just because you can wear it with any outfit, and at any time.
Pressed or Loose eye shadows- Loose, as they're easier to use, and tend to be more vibrant
Brushes or Sponges- Brushes. Sponges soak up too much of the makeup.

Nails-
OPI or China glaze- I've never tried China glaze, so ill have to say OPI.
Long or Short- Hmm, I don't like extremes of either, but I am becoming a big fan of long nails. Mine are doing well, you can see them here. & my nail car routine is here.
Acrylic or Natural- Natural, allllllll the wayyyyyy!
Bright or Dark- It really depends on my mood. Sometimes I like lighter colours, and sometimes dark. On the whole, I'd probably go for darker colours, I'm a big fan of my blacks, blues and greens.
Flower or No flower- No flower, I have other designs I much prefer.

Body:
Perfume or Body splash- Probably, body splash. I only use perfume on special occasions.
Lotion or Body butter- Body butter is too thick, and greasy. I think lotion.
Body wash or Soap- Body wash because soaps apparently have lots of germs on them. No thank you.
Lush or Other bath company- Lush. I'm soooo obsessed with that shop recently! They always have really cute festive products. Team Lush!

Fashion:
(Firstly, these answers will mainly be one word answers, simply because of the fact that I'm not a big fan of fashion- id rather just chill in leggings and a baggy top:) I do however, love all things beauty related)
Jeans or Sweat pants- Sweat pants.
Long sleeve of Short- Short.
Dresses or Skirts- Dresses? Skirts? Dresses? Skirts?.... erm, I, like, uhh... Lets just stick with dresses.
Stripes or Plaid- Plaid. 
Flip flops or  Sandals- Sandals. 
Scarves or Hats- Scarves.
Studs or Dangly earrings- Studs. 
Necklaces or Bracelets- Bracelets. 
Heels or Flats- Flats. 
Cowboy boots or Riding boots- Neither, really. I'm not the biggest fan... Riding boots.
Jacket or Hoodie- Hoodie.
Forever 21 or Charlotte russe- Forever 21. 
Abercombie or Hollister- Hollister.
saks 5th or Nordstrom- What are they, haha!

Hair:
Curly or Straight- Curlaaayyyyyy! But that's probably because I have naturally straight hair... And you always want what you haven't got!
Bun or Ponytail- Ponytail, although I never have my hair up. Ever.
Bobby pins or Butterfly clips- My hair, (being quite thick) won't stay up with bobby pins, so Butterfly clips!
Hair spray or Gel - The awkward moment you thought only boys wear gel... Hairspray!
Long or Short- I feel like the style has gone back to shorty-medium length hair, but I still love it Long.
Light or Dark- I honestly can't answer this... I don't like extremes of either, so I'd say Lighty-dark.. :)
Side sweep bangs or Full bangs- Side sweeeeeeppp!
Up or Down-  Down, down, down, down, down!

 
Random:
Rain or Shine- Hmm, I do love the rain, but I hate the cold... Warm-rain?
Summer or Winter- Summer, it makes everyone so happy!
Fall or Spring- Probably Spring- with all the cute daisies everywhere... 
Chocolate or Vanilla- Oh c'mon, I can't believe you're asking me this! Chocolate duh. 
East coast or West coast- I'm sorry, I don't even know the difference haha. What an awkward post!

LL.

3 comments:

  1. Wholeheartedly agree with some of your answers. I'm 100% bronzer over blusher - although I think you need to try China Glaze! The neon range is FAB.

    Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag seems so much fun! I love reading your answers ;)

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some amazing picks here - I adore everything LUSH!
    Love Vicky
    http://aroundandupsidedown.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete