April 20, 2014

FROZEN INSPIRED NOTD

 
As I'm sure you're all aware, Frozen (a new, animated Disney film), is the absolute rage, at the moment. I'll put my hands up & admit, that I Haven't yet watched it, but I promise- I reaaallllyyyy want to! In fact, I have the playlist on repeat on my spotify, haha! Anyway, to show my support, I thought I'd do a Frozen inspired NOTD look. It's very easily achievable, and is super cute for the winter, and the summer! Obviously, I've used icy colours so that it's suitable for the theme.


 1) I used a base coat to protect my natural nail- (the base coat I'm using at the moment Sucks, with a capital S. So if you have any recommendations then let me know in the comments down below.)

 2) I applied my first coat 'Snow Me White', a nail polish from the 'Sinful Colours' range. I'm so obsessed with this range recently, it's cray. It's an amazing, opaque polish, which is amazing value for money, definitely recommend investing in this colour. http://www.sinfulcolors.co.uk/products

3) I then went ahead and applied my 'Aqua Glitter' polish from Barry M, to my ring finger/ accent nail. It's a gorgeous blue glitter and applies very nicely.

4) On the remaining nails, I use another sinful colours colour, this time the 'Queen Of Beauty' shade. It was quite a messy process as I wanted it near my cuticles so it got everywhere, but thankfully, it was easily removed by soaking my hands in some warm soapy water when my nails were dry.

5) I then went ahead and applied a top coat.

I really love this design, it's funky and elegant at the same time.

If you decide to replicate this design, or have previously done a similar one, then please let me know, via the comments, twitter or instagram, and ill have a browse through them!

I hope you liked this colour-combo, I think Elsa would be proud.

12 comments:

  1. did you change your blog layout recently? I like it! Lovely nails too :)

    Anita @ AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have indeed. Oh, how observant you are! ;) Glad you like it, adjustments are still being made... Thank you lovely! xx

      Delete
  2. These are super cute! I love Frozen :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful nails!
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you've created Frozen inspired nails! Such a good idea :) xo

    www.seekmyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your nails here, they look amazing x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  6. These nails are so cute and I love that they are inspired by Frozen! I watched it for the first time the other day and absolutely loved it, no doubt I'll be watching it over and over in the coming weeks! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a huge fan of Frozen. I can watch the film a hundred times more and still not be bored of it. I love your concept. It's definitely very Frozen-ish! Love it so much. <3
    Love, Somdyuti
    www.stilettosandtequila.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love these nails! I'm a massive fan of Frozen - I think it's rather an unhealthy obsession :)

    Charlee | CharmedCharlee
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful! I'm a big fan of Frozen, would definitely recommend it! x

    www.jeblogueparfois.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete