May 22, 2014

WHAT I ATE

Girliessssss.

As I'm sure you all know, I am the biggest sucker for cute little cafés. I just love them! Literally, I could sit in a café for hours and hours- cafés are my idea of perfection! Recently, I left high school, and after the leaving assembly, me and my friends decided to go and visit our local café. This is nothing special for some people, but it's right up my street- I can assure you!

Anyway, I'm going to make this short and sweet... I just ordered a basic Caramel Latté, which is the boring one at the bottom of the picture, haha... I personally thought the Hot Chocolate (at the top) was suuuuuuper cute, and I will definitely be ordering that one next time! Those mini marshmallows are just too cute for me to handle...  Seriously, I was totally obsessing over it! The middle drink (as far as I can remember) was a Macchiato, with caramel drizzled over it- that also looked super scrumptious. I then also brought a brownie which was little larger that I originally thought it would be. I was so full up after this, but mhmmmm, it was all so tasty, and it was the nicest way to end our school life- well, that's a dramatic ending..

And that's it! Told you it was a quick post, didn't I? I'd love to know your opinions on these type of posts so make sure all of you lovely people comment down below telling me what you thought of it... See you in my next posts guys!

25 comments:

  1. I love coffee so much!! Now I want to go out and get one :D

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't drink coffee but this is seriously sooo tempting! :)

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. good pic www.thewanderlusthasgotme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, this post made me go and get a coffee! :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm that hot chocolate looks delicious! I haven't seen coloured marshmallows in SO long!! Haha they're super cute hey?! Yum!

    Cachoo Joo // CACHOO JOO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks absolutely delicious! D: There aren't a lot of cute cafes in my area..so I don't get to explore often! :( New follower, looking forward to reading more posts!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not seen this kind of post done before! Love it!
    Hot chocolate with marshmallows is my absolute favourite!

    Emma | DollfaceBlogs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great post idea! That caramel macchiato looks divine. They're my fave :) xx

    Katy | Little Miss Katy

    ReplyDelete
  9. These drinks look so yummy! I also love cute little cafes and I also love these types of posts.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, & Hello from a new follower '501' :) Leigh from www.obviousleigh.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rikki I so would have gone for the hot chocolate, with extra marsh mellows! Can't go wrong :)
    Love Kate xx
    prettylittleus

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't drink coffee but these photos make it look so lush!!

    Holly ♥
    www.petitepromise.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your photo reminds me of the super-cute vintage photos from tumblr and pinterest. Besides, hot chocolate, caramel latte, mini marshmallows - they're all my favourite. Looks like we have something in common haha!
    Love, Somdyuti
    www.stilettosandtequila.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Trips to cute lil cafes are my favourite! That hot chocolate looks delicious x

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks amazing, I love marshmallows in hot drinks. Everything looks delicious

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is a great idea for a blog post & i'm just as fanatical about cafe's as you aha.
    Cydney | cydneyhelsdown.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. You dish looks amazing! It sounds lush. I rarely go to Prezzo too but if I do end up going I think I'm going to have to try what you had! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  18. i hate hot drinks but these look delicious i love the post idea
    www.fashionandbeautytribes.co.uk
    <a href="www.fashionandbeautytribes.co.uk”>Fashion & Beauty Tribes</a>

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness this all looks SO yummy! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahhh looks soooooo good.

    www.itsmiraclewhip.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am needing all of these now! Love hot drinks :) Sadly no marshmallows for me.

    ReplyDelete