June 04, 2014

500 FOLLOWERS, THANK YOU!

What!?

I'm ecstatic.

So, as I'm sure you can all imagine, I didn't intend to be posting this today, but I have no choice- I'm utterly amazed and overwhelmed by your support.

I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am right now... I feel like crying tears of joy, haha! If you follow me on Twitter, you're probably aware of the fact that on the 1st of June, I reached 500 followers. It's crazy. Can I get really soppy for a moment, and say that I never in a million years, thought I'd ever reach this point. I remember having about 8 followers and looking at another blogger. I saw how she had 525 followers, (yes I remember the exact number, haha). I couldn't help thinking "wow, imagine that! - 500 followers!! what a lucky girl..." since that day I have aspired to achieve that! I have strived and strived and finally I HAVE ACHIEVED MY ULTIMATE GOAL!

Also, (I don't want this to come across as bragging in any way but) in addition to that I have gained 50 followers over the course of 3 days- My followers have never grown so rapidly! YOU'RE ALL CRAZY AND INSANE IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY!

*Disclaimer* I know followers shouldn't be the reason people blog, but the fact that my followers are growing gives me the drive and determination to carry on doing what I am doing. I thoroughly enjoy blogging, but I'm currently not posting as frequently as I'd like to, due to other commitments, aka, exams... how fun.

Anyway, I seriously felt the need of creating this post as obviously, I can't thank each and every one of you individually, but I want you to know you're all amazing! I've made some great friends over the course of these 10 months.

Thank you. Thank you so so so so much!

9 comments:

  1. congrats on your 500 followers.
    here's to the next 500.

    Hayley \\ http://PocketN0tes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reaching 500 followers! I'm sure you'll grab onto the next 500 very soon ;)
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Hun! I love reading your blog & you deserve it! Much love xx
    Jade | pintsizepixie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for my follow & Congratulations!
    www.itsalifestylething.co.uk
    N xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please help me get my blog noticed, been trying for a while now. Love yours :)

    http://gems-wonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, Well done! I couldn't imagine reaching 500! I've only just (litrally) discovered your blog and I can see why it has grown in such a short time! It will defo be a regular blog I read! xx

    ReplyDelete