Don't deny it. You struggle painting with your non-dominant hand too. Right... ;) Well, in that case, this NOTD will be perfect for you. Anyone can recreate this design- and when I say anyone, I really mean anyone.
How to create it:
1) Apply a base coat to protect your natural nail...
2) Pick out the colours you want to use. Include a white, and then choose your desired colours. I used very bright and vibrant colours- the green one is old and discontinued (from Rimmel), the yellow is from a small shop in Lanzarote and can't be found here- (ugh, sorry to be so annoying), and then the other colours are from the 'Sinful Colors' range (which thankfully can still be found, woooooooo!)
3) Then apply 2 coats of the white colour and wait for it to dry.
4) Mix your desired colour with some nail polish remover and keep doing so until it gets to a more watery consistency (as demonstrated in the right image).
5) I then used an old paint brush to dab the colour onto my nail. I started off with pink, and then added all of the other colours. Upon reflection, I feel like I should've left it with one colour, as it looks more professional and simple. However, if you're feeling particularly daring (or maybe even just very summery), then why not go all out?
That's a wrap! You don't need any skills whatsoever here, the messier, the better!! I hope you all enjoyed this NOTD, like I've said a zillion times, it is super duper easy, so I hope some of you lovely people try it out! Thanks for reading guys, I'll see you in my next post!