July 17, 2014

GRAZE BOX*


The 'Graze Box' has been reviewed by hundreds of people, and there's no doubt about it, people love it. However, I'm not like normal people, and although I think it's great, it's personally just not for me...
 
I'll cut straight to the point... I've been eating super unhealthily recently, so this was a bit of a shock to the system. I'm not a fan of nuts and seeds etc. and the Graze products are full of all of those things, so I should've expected it not to be to my taste. I thought I'd give it a go anyway, so I could share my personal opinion with all of you.
 
Unsurprisingly, I didn't like the Bounty Hunter or Florentine. The Florentine contained dark chocolate which I find extremely bitter, so obviously I didn't enjoy it. The Bounty Hunter consisted of milk chocolate which was delicious, but it had coconut shreds in it- which I also hate- (I seem like a really fussy eater, I'm not, honestly) I did quite like the cranberries though... It was an interesting combination. I loved the Chocolate Pudding.. The chocolate chips were small but definitely gave you that milk chocolate fix that you need. The raisins were also very tasty and complemented the chocolate. Recently, I've been loving flapjacks, so I loved the Honeycomb Flapjack. It was coated in oats, which I love! Is it strange that I like oats but not nuts? 
 

I'll put my hands up and admit that I haven't yet tried the Popping Corn. I'm sure it will taste just like normal popcorn though, maybe just less sweet. Initially, I loved the Toffee Apple. It was the first product I tried. After a while though, it became quite sickly. The toffee dominated the taste and overpowered the apple. The apple tasted quite soggy (as it was dried). The Banoffee Dippers though, were divine. Mhmmmm... It reminded me of something you'd feed your child, but I'm a child at heart, so it's all good. ;) The banana was covered in crumbs and tasted even more perfect when dipped into the sauce. I would highly recommend giving this a go. Finally, the Habas Tapas was ok. It wasn't hard to eat, but it was slightly tasteless, and I was expecting a lot more flavour. It's vibrant orange appearance is a bit misleading.
 
 
What I do love about Graze though, is how it's has the benefits on the packet. For example, it will say that it is one of your 5 a day, or it's a 'lighter' option, or high in fibre. This is very useful in my opinion. Their website is also very easy to use, but I feel I should mention I accidently purchased 2 boxes instead of one, so obviously, I had to pay £3.99 for one of the boxes. Make sure, if you don't like the food you cancel your subscription too.

If you haven't tried Graze before, then make sure you get a free box before investing in one.- To get your first free box, click here...

Free Graze Box


Or if you have already purchased a box, then enter my unique code to get £1 off your next box and your 1st, 5th and 10th box free. The code is:

RIKKIS3TB
  
That's it for this post. See you in my next post my beautiful readers!
 


11 comments:

  1. I don't think I'd enjoy a Graze box! In fact, not think, I KNOW I wouldn't. I'm the most unhealthy person I know so this wouldn't go down well!


    xxx | daisydaisyxxo
    Enter my giveaway here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say I have tried a few fruity things I really didn't like but for the most part I love graze boxes! I'm trying things I never imagined and it's great that I can do that for such a good price
    Great post
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These items look so yummy! Would love to try this box out!
    Great post :)

    www.theblossomcart.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep meaning to get my free graze box! just to try some of their yummy stuff!

    allthingskerri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love graze box! I always get excited when I know mines due ;) haha!

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I quite like graze boxes as you can say what you don't like and what you do. Make sure you go on the pages so you can mark off what you don't fancy and then they won't send you it! :)

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.co.uk
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the Graze boxes. I cancelled my subscription a while back when I finished uni but definitely need to resubscribe.

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried this yet but I will definitely have a good think about it, as everything looks delish :D x

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12520085

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahh i loved my graze boxes, they got a bit too expensive for me after a few months, but i've got some recipes coming up on the blog to recreate these yummy graze treats to save a bit of money :)

    cydneyhelsdown.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. MMMM this is my kind of treat! Thanks for sharing!

    XO Chloe
    A Latte Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Graze boxes and if only I lived closer to the UK!
    Their great offers and the ability to ban things you don't like, while marking what you'd like to be sent soon is awesome.

    ReplyDelete