August 17, 2014

MEET PATRICIA BATATAS...

It's safe to say that I love a lot of blogs, many of which are included in my enormous blogroll that I'm always adding to. One blog that I have loved since day one, though, is Peexo, a fashion based blog written by Patricia Batatas. If you like amazing photography and gorgeous outfit posts, then I would highly recommend following her... She is currently extremely close to 1000 Bloglovin followers, so go show her some love! I interviewed her, and here's how it went...
 
1) How long have you been into fashion & who are your fashion idols?

I couldn't tell you since when I've been into fashion; I've always loved dressing up and trying on high heels in the shops and pretty dresses but never had an opportunity to wear what I wanted to wear. I'm really inspired by celebrity style, I just love how they always look so immaculate granted they usually have a team of stylists behind them I can't help but love the looks!

2) What is your inspiration behind your blog posts, and who is your favourite blogger?

I love fashion and I love buying clothes - a bit too much I'd say.. so I just wanted to be able to show how I style different looks! It's so hard to name one blogger! I love fashion blogs, in particular blogs from abroad as I just love their style. I think my favourite two are Seams For A Desire and Negin Mirsalehi.
 
3) Other than fashion, do you have any other big interests, hobbies or talent?

I love shopping does that count? Haha! I love to travel, I love discovering new countries and experiencing new things. As my blog is still new I haven't had a chance to show this yet but I can't wait to share some of my future travel experiences on my blog - starting this summer!

4) Your dress sense is amazing, and unique... what advice would you give to others who haven't yet found their personal 'style'?

I'd say I haven't even found my personal style yet and I've used my blog as the platform to help me find what I really love wearing. I've experimented with different styles that I perhaps wouldn't have tried before blogging and it's the best way to get to know yourself and your style. I'd say the best way is to just experiment. If you like the way something looks on someone else then why not go ahead and try it on yourself - you might surprise yourself and love the way it looks on you too!

5) Do you think, living in London, you are able to express your fashion sense more than you'd be able to if you live in a small village or town? 

Living in London is definitely a platform, in London you can find everything from goth style to city chic, there's anything and everything! I think it enables you to be more experimental with your outfits but even if you live in a small town just wear what you like! The only thing that matters is that you feel confident.

6) What's the best thing about being a fashion blogger?

The excuse to buy more clothes! Hm, have I said that already? Haha, I love clothes - I have a shopping addiction. I love being able to try different pieces and not being afraid! I also love receiving lovely comments from my readers as it just makes blogging so much more enjoyable! 

7) Describe your fashion sense with one word...

Girly

8) How frequently do you buy clothes... Do you buy it over a long period of time, or all at once?

I think I'm a serial shopper.. once I start I can't stop! So I usually wait for a time when there are sales going on or discount codes floating about. I tend to shop mostly online too, for some reason I just don't really like going in to store anymore.

9) How do you decide on your outfit, do you plan ahead?

I tend to plan ahead but mostly because I'm away at university during the week and I take a bunch of photos of different outfits during the weekend when I'm home. I can't wait to be done with my university exams and be able to blog in "real time".

10) How long have you been blogging for, and what advice do you have for a new fashion blogger?

I've only been blogging for 5 months! It's so strange because I feel like I've been doing it forever - it's hard to get yourself out there as the blogosphere has truly grown so, as a new blogger all I can suggest is what I've done and am doing. To promote your posts on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and to interact with your readers as I find that's the best and most rewarding part!

Hope you all liked this post. I really enjoyed interviewing Patricia, she seems like such a lovely and genuine girl!

11 comments:

  1. Great post, really enjoyed reading it :)
    Clem xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see this up now! I can't believe that since interviewing me you've already reached 1500+ followers, so pleased for you! X

    www.peexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thank you, I know- it's crazy!! So pleased for you too girl! You're doing amazingly, and deserve every single follower you get!!<3 xx

      Delete
  3. I loved reading this post! Shopping is a very dangerous hobby, haha!

    Jess | The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Blogging is an excellent excuse for more shopping, I definitely agree x
    eleanor's adventures in wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks! Best wishes.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny, I didn't know this Portuguese blogger :o She looks so cool! I'll be watching her for sure <3
    Take care*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear!
    I'd like to invite you to my cute giveaway:
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/2014/08/giveaway-cutie-before-autumn-giveaway.html

    Bai, Shiki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great feature! I always love when bloggers feature other Bloggers. Thanks for introducing us to Patricia from Peexo!

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Peexo... Patricia has such amazing style! Brilliant interview :)

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.co.uk

    ReplyDelete