September 07, 2014

20 FACTS ABOUT ME





























Since first starting my blog, I have stuck with creating posts about products and other people... I feel it's time to get to know me better, so I decided to post 20 facts about me. Here we go...

1) If I had to go one place for the rest of my life it would be Paris. I once went there on a school trip, and fell in love with the place. I've wanted to go back ever since. It's such a stunning city!

2) I have never broken a bone.

3) As a child, I desperately wanted to wear glasses... Now, I have the opposite problem and have to wear them! Having to wear lenses/ glasses is a pain... *I'm short sighted, so can't see clearly far away.*

4) I am the most indecisive person I know. Whether I'm choosing a drink at Starbucks, or deciding which polish shade to wear, I just can't make a simple decision! Everyone get's annoyed with me-whoops!

5) I have the worst stamina, I'm sure my PE teacher would agree! I always lost at sports day and practically walked cross country.

6) In primary school, me and some friends participated in a talent show. We danced to Katy Perry's-Hot N' Cold (embarrassing right?)... The worst part was the fact that I can't dance! We did come 3rd, though!- Mind you, there were only about 15 contestants, haha!

7) I'm easily annoyed by things people do... Snoring, chumming, gagging. You name it, I hate it!

8) I have a fear of sick, rats & mice and swallowing tablets... But I'm not scared of any of the usual phobias like spiders and heights.

9) Food comes first. When I'm hungry I become really inpatient and selfish, haha.

10) I had the biggest obsession with High School Muscial. I loved it! Gabriella (Vanessa Hudgens) was my favourite- I majorly fangirled whenever she posted anything on her Bebo... Yes, I used Bebo, back in the day.

11) I have a good long term memory but a bad short term memory... I can remember things from when I was, like, 4, but will easily forget what happened a week ago.

12) I dislike the smell of petrol.

13) I'm a reality show fanatic... I love them all, from TOWIE & MIC to the X Factor & BGT.

14) I don't have many talents or hobbies. Blogging is the one thing I've ever stuck to.

15) I love learning about different cultures and languages, and would love to be able to speak another language fluently.

16) My friends all call me a 'germaphob'... I'm not that bad, I just like things to be clean- haha.

17) I love chick flicks like House Bunny, Legally Blonde and Mean Girls.. (They are chick flicks, aren't they?)

18) I've always hated reading books. I have recently read my first 'big' book- The Fault In Our Stars, and surprisingly enjoyed it... I may read some more in the future... Who knows? ;)

19) Choosing my AS levels was probably the biggest decision of my whole, entire life... I'm indecisive, remember!?

20) I'm a very determined, persistent person. If I set my mind to something, I will try my very hardest to achieve it. I love setting milestones... It makes it all the more satisfying when you achieve it!

That's it girlies, I hope you got to know me a bit better. See you soon!

23 comments:

  1. I was exactly the same with glasses. I ALWAYS wanted to wear them as a kid, but the novelty lasted all of five minutes when I eventually needed them. Ah, how I wish to go back to the days of 20/20 vision. Great post! :)

    Sara
    bloonstuff.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gees I feel old! I had just graduated from uni when hot n cold was out! I'm with you on the indecisiveness though, I am just the same :(
    Have you tried reading chick-lit, you should enjoy reading this genre if you like those sorts of films. Amy x
    www.amynmore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, you're no where near old! No I haven't read chick-lit... Sounds like my cup of tea, though! Will make sure I give it a read... Thank you so, so much for recommending it to me..

      Rikki x

      Delete
  3. i love your blog and I have a fear of rats too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog!
    Cool facts :)
    xx
    ratchetlia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely can relate to number 14, I try so hard to fall in love with things but I always end up getting bored with them and then I'm onto something else that I'll also lose interest in. Hopefully this won't happen with my blog! Yikes. :P

    -Jessica
    http://sweetnessandsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love posts like this!
    I have the worst short term memory, it's actually ridiculous how quickly I can forget something!

    I totally agree with your chic flick choices -I love all those films!

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute post! loved it:)
    luxxveritatis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these posts, idk why.. i must just be a bit nosy hehe x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm also really indecisive drives people crazy ha ha

    http://rachelbrennanlife.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to have a phobia of swallowing tablets as well! I had to drink disgusting medicine for ages as an alternative then I think I realised that tablets were tasteless so I forced myself out of it! I'm also really indecisive!

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These kinds of posts are great for getting to know people. I've never broken a bone either! I hope to keep it like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, I really like personal blogs :) Makes the blogger seem more "real" to me :')
    My friend also read the fault in our stars and I never met someone who cried that much because of it. He even cries when he's watching the trailer. They just say "Okay-Okay" ( in any language possible ) and he starts crying - which I personally find so cute :'o haha
    Sadly they named the movie in Germany different ( and I am so annoyed how germans always change the name - like they could just translate it and that's it, but noo. Make a whole different name -.- ). In Germany it's called "Das Schicksal ist ein mieser Verräter" which means "destiny is a lousy traitor" - so totally not the fault in our stars, lol.
    But anyway, I'm kinda swaying off, lol.
    I really liked your blog entry a lot :') <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was great to read a little more about you! :-) #4 applies to me for sure, my indecisiveness drives my BF crazy! :-)

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. The facts about your indecisiveness and love of food made me laugh lots.. we sound very similar in those respects haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always enjoy reading those facts about a blogger! I've never broken a bone either, I bet we're both very lucky! ;)

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for following me on Bloglovin'! I'm a new follower of yours too:) What fun facts--I LOVE Legally Blonde (the movie and the broadway musical) too!
    -Anne
    anneandspencer.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol, blogging is my only talent/hobby too ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've never broken a bone as well! And when I was younger, I wanted to have round glasses like Harry Potter so I lied at the optometrist and now I need them permanently! If only I could go back in the past and tell 8 year old me that 20/20 vision is the best thing to have!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Check out my blog www.rinnywillow.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so happy I found your blog! We actually have a lot of things in common :)
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a cute post :D actually i loved your blog too <3

    cuteiinstgram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your blog! So informative! And posts like these are always great :) I too am VERY indecisive about everything!
    Thanks for sharing!

    Katie
    amomentwithkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete