September 07, 2014
20 FACTS ABOUT ME
Since first starting my blog, I have stuck with creating posts about products and other people... I feel it's time to get to know me better, so I decided to post 20 facts about me. Here we go...
1) If I had to go one place for the rest of my life it would be Paris. I once went there on a school trip, and fell in love with the place. I've wanted to go back ever since. It's such a stunning city!
2) I have never broken a bone.
3) As a child, I desperately wanted to wear glasses... Now, I have the opposite problem and have to wear them! Having to wear lenses/ glasses is a pain... *I'm short sighted, so can't see clearly far away.*
4) I am the most indecisive person I know. Whether I'm choosing a drink at Starbucks, or deciding which polish shade to wear, I just can't make a simple decision! Everyone get's annoyed with me-whoops!
5) I have the worst stamina, I'm sure my PE teacher would agree! I always lost at sports day and practically walked cross country.
6) In primary school, me and some friends participated in a talent show. We danced to Katy Perry's-Hot N' Cold (embarrassing right?)... The worst part was the fact that I can't dance! We did come 3rd, though!- Mind you, there were only about 15 contestants, haha!
7) I'm easily annoyed by things people do... Snoring, chumming, gagging. You name it, I hate it!
8) I have a fear of sick, rats & mice and swallowing tablets... But I'm not scared of any of the usual phobias like spiders and heights.
9) Food comes first. When I'm hungry I become really inpatient and selfish, haha.
10) I had the biggest obsession with High School Muscial. I loved it! Gabriella (Vanessa Hudgens) was my favourite- I majorly fangirled whenever she posted anything on her Bebo... Yes, I used Bebo, back in the day.
11) I have a good long term memory but a bad short term memory... I can remember things from when I was, like, 4, but will easily forget what happened a week ago.
12) I dislike the smell of petrol.
13) I'm a reality show fanatic... I love them all, from TOWIE & MIC to the X Factor & BGT.
14) I don't have many talents or hobbies. Blogging is the one thing I've ever stuck to.
15) I love learning about different cultures and languages, and would love to be able to speak another language fluently.
16) My friends all call me a 'germaphob'... I'm not that bad, I just like things to be clean- haha.
17) I love chick flicks like House Bunny, Legally Blonde and Mean Girls.. (They are chick flicks, aren't they?)
18) I've always hated reading books. I have recently read my first 'big' book- The Fault In Our Stars, and surprisingly enjoyed it... I may read some more in the future... Who knows? ;)
19) Choosing my AS levels was probably the biggest decision of my whole, entire life... I'm indecisive, remember!?
20) I'm a very determined, persistent person. If I set my mind to something, I will try my very hardest to achieve it. I love setting milestones... It makes it all the more satisfying when you achieve it!
That's it girlies, I hope you got to know me a bit better. See you soon!