September 28, 2014

MACADAMIA TESTER PACK*



I have watched so many hair care routines on YouTube- in fact, too many... One product seems to make an appearance in nearly all of these videos, and that is the ' Macadamia, Deep Repair Masque'. It retails at £19-£20, which is fine- if the product actually works! Before I invested in the full bottle, I wanted to try it out. Very kindly, Macadamia gave me a tester pack, to try out and review. It consists of: the Deep Repair Masque, the Healing Oil Treatment, and the Rejuvenating Shampoo. I was so excited to try them out! Here's what they're like...
 
 
The first product I tried was the Healing Oil Treatment. This is naturally quite a thick oil, but you can warm it up in your hands, and it becomes more of a watery consistency. You apply a small amount to damp or dry hair, to help give it a bit more 'life'. I feel like this oil works best on dry, damaged hair, as it adds moisture and helps rehydrate it. I love how the hair quickly absorbs the oil... It's light on your hair (it doesn't weigh it down), and your hair doesn't look greasy with it- wooooooo! It helps tame frizz, and I love to use it before I apply heat to the hair. I adore the scent of it. It's not overpowering, but still leaves your hair smelling lovely and fresh!
 
 
The next product I tried was the Rejuvenating Shampoo. It's a creamy-white colour, with a shimmer- pretty stuff! It supposedly repairs, moisturises, cleans and protects your hair... Now, I'm not sure whether it does all of this, but it certainly does some of it... It is very gentle on your hair, being Paraben free, Sulfate free, and Colour safe, so does help to repair and protect. I wasn't wowed by this product though, as I try not to wash my hair every day, so I feel like I need more of an 'effective' shampoo, that deeply cleanses my hair. If you do wash your hair on a daily basis, then this may be a nice alternative to the shampoo you currently use.
 
Finally, I present you with the famous Deep Repair Masque. Now then, I'll admit that I did have my preconceptions of this product, due to the number of positive reviews I have read/ watched, but it really is an absolute babe! It contains macadamia, argan, tea tree and chamomile oil, all of which do wonders to your hair. Obviously, I wouldn't recommend using this on a very regular basis, but it's great to use occasionally. It's very natural and really helps add life to dull, dry, damaged hair, transforming your locks, making them healthy, shiny and luxurious.
 
 
And that's that! I am seriously considering purchasing the Deep Repair Masque now, I love everything about it- from the scent to the consistency, I'd recommend you girlies give it a go too! See you in my next post ladies!
 

16 comments:

  1. I love the hair masque! I purchased it at the start of this year and only finished it about a month ago - a little goes along way! I would love to try the shampoo and conditioner also. It is quite pricey, however, well worth it! Thanks for sharing x

    Shanna | http://www.mycurvesandlashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many good things about this but never gone to try it. I think after another good review for it, I might have to invest.

    Kelly | Beauty and the Nails

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so much about this brand. I feel like I've been neglecting my hair lately so this could be just the TLC it needs.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh these sound so good. I keep looking at the and then not buying because of the price. I have seen them for slightly cheaper in TK Maxx though!

    Anoushka xx www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this post! I've been looking around for a decent hair treatment and I think after reading this I'll have to give it a go. Your blog is really lovely :)

    Love Aimee xx

    www.belovedjaine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great reviews, the oil and the masque sound lovely! When it comes to expensive products I'd much rather try samples first, so I think it was sweet of them to send testers :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the deep repair masque. It's what saves my hair when it's dry and unhappy. :)

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love these products! helped me a lot when my hair started to disconnect. Lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I spotted this in TKMaxx earlier this week, wish Id have picked some up after reading this! :)
    Lianne | TheBrunetteSays...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Want to try hair mask)))
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never had a hair mask done but I should consider it since I've done ombre twice with bleach! Thanks for sharing!

    Cynthia
    www.pinchofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i think im going to have to give these a go. my hair is so damaged from bleach it needs a pamper sesh

    sammy
    http://lambarini.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't tried the Macadamia Deep Repair masque but I've wanted to give it a go for quite some time now. I'll have to try it! Thanks for the follow by the way! :)

    http://yarnandvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete