October 12, 2014

MEET SHARNA BASS...

Everyone stop what you're doing! Today I have another interview in store for you girls. I am a massive fan of 'Clean Bandit'. I loved 'Rather Be' ft. Jess Glynne, and when I thought they couldn't get any better, they brought out 'Extraordinary', ft Sharna Bass. This song was constantly played on radio stations and television, and I fell in love with it! It is definitely one of my all time favourites! I was fortunate enough to interview Sharna... She is a lovely girl, who is seriously talented... If you haven't already heard 'Extraordinary', then I would seriously listen to it before reading on! So, here's how it went...

1) How did it all start? Who approached you asking if you wanted to sing Extraordinary?
I met Grace when I was 14 years old through a dance and singing club I used to go to and she heard me sing and recorded me then got in contact again when I was 16.

2) Other than Extraordinary, have you been involved in any other big opportunities?
No, this is the first big thing that I have done. 

3) Currently, on YouTube, the Extraordinary music video has 12 million views on it, how does it feel knowing at least 12 million people have seen and heard you sing?
It feels amazing knowing that many people have heard my voice I'm still shocked...

4) How long have you been singing for?
 I've been singing since I was really little.

5) What was it first like seeing yourself on the TV or hearing yourself on the Radio?
 So exciting, I didn't stop jumping up and down and screaming down the house with my mum!

6) What was it like filming the music video for Extraordinary?
 It was so amazing and Cuba was just beautiful it was just great filming it in a place I had never been before...
7) What was it like recording the song for Extraordinary?
 It was my first time in a studio and at first I was quite nervous but Jack made me feel at ease and it was just amazing I loved it!!
 
8) What was it like working with Clean Bandit?
It was great, they're such amazing people to be around and they are such a laugh!
 
9) Who else would you like to collaborate with?
I have a big obsession with Drake and it would be such a dream to collaborate with him.

10) After the success of Rather Be, was there a certain expectation to keep up?
No, I was just thankful to be able to do a song with Clean Bandit and I never compared it to rather be.

11) Will we be seeing more of Sharna Bass, or is she a one hit wonder?
Yes, you will be seeing more Sharna Bass soon!

I hope you all liked this interview, and I really hope you liked the song! Thanks for reading lovelies!

5 comments:

  1. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via Instagram?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post!
    I hope you'll do more of interviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rikki,
    Thanks for following me on Bloglovin.
    I browsed through your blog and its super cute. I am sorry you can't find EOS in the US. I hope they distribute them as much as they do here in America. Keep up the good work

    xox, Paulina

    ReplyDelete
  4. great interview!

    www.missleote.com

    ReplyDelete