1) How did it all start? Who approached you asking if you wanted to sing Extraordinary?I met Grace when I was 14 years old through a dance and singing club I used to go to and she heard me sing and recorded me then got in contact again when I was 16.
2) Other than Extraordinary, have you been involved in any other big opportunities?No, this is the first big thing that I have done.
3) Currently, on YouTube, the Extraordinary music video has 12 million views on it, how does it feel knowing at least 12 million people have seen and heard you sing?It feels amazing knowing that many people have heard my voice I'm still shocked...
4) How long have you been singing for?I've been singing since I was really little.
5) What was it first like seeing yourself on the TV or hearing yourself on the Radio?
So exciting, I didn't stop jumping up and down and screaming down the house with my mum!
6) What was it like filming the music video for Extraordinary?
It was so amazing and
beautiful it was just great filming it in a place I had never been before... Cuba
7) What was it like recording the song for Extraordinary?
It was my first time in a studio and at first I was quite nervous but Jack made me feel at ease and it was just amazing I loved it!!
8) What was it like working with Clean Bandit?
It was great, they're such amazing people to be around and they are such a laugh!
9) Who else would you like to collaborate with?
I have a big obsession with Drake and it would be such a dream to collaborate with him.
10) After the success of Rather Be, was there a certain expectation to keep up?
No, I was just thankful to be able to do a song with Clean Bandit and I never compared it to rather be.
11) Will we be seeing more of Sharna Bass, or is she a one hit wonder?
Yes, you will be seeing more Sharna Bass soon!
I hope you all liked this interview, and I really hope you liked the song! Thanks for reading lovelies!