November 09, 2014

BEAUTY/ JEWELLERY HAUL

 
The first shop I visited was Topshop. I love their products and decided to have a little browse through their jewellery section- it was all so pretty and dainty! The necklace shown in the image above is my personal favourite. I love the white-gold colour combination, I feel like the colours really compliment each other. I love it. I couldn't find the exact necklace, but you can see more from their collection, here.  
 

I'm a lover of silver jewellery and really liked this piece. It's a simple necklace with a circle, diamante charm attached to it. This can be worn with absolutely any outfit and can turn an outfit from casual to classy, as it makes it look really elegant, and expensive. You can see more from the cubic zirconia range, here 
 

I wasn't wowed by this necklace, but I was persuaded to buy it by my mum. I'm glad I purchased it now, as I can layer this with lots of other necklaces, and I think it looks great. Again, it goes with any outfit, and I feel like it's suitable for everyone so would make a great present.

 
As you may already know from my previous Miss Selfridge/ New Look haul, I love midi rings. When I saw these, I fell in love with them! I can't remember the price, although I am sure they were on sale, which confirmed my decision to buy them. I prefer the gold rings to the white ones, and I wear them all the time! My mum, has taken the white ones off of me, as she loves them, so it's all gooooood!

 
I'm not going to give much away about this product, as I will be doing a full review on it, very soon. I purchased this Models Own polish from Superdrug. They have a whole range of colours, but I chose this one as it's a very verstaille colour. I know I'll start rambling on, so I'll save that for later!
 

I love the name of this polish 'Rooftop Party' I think it's so cute! It's quite a sheer colour, so is best for a top coat. I do feel like you have to apply a thick coat in order for it to even be noticeable, though. I think it was around £3.99, but I'm not 100% sure. I personally wouldn't recommend buying this, I feel like there are much better top coats that are a similar price, like the Barry M ones.

Real techniques have been the bomb recently. They have been such a popular topic in the beauty world and have had so many good reviews. Little did I know that this was Sam and Nic's range. Anyway, on the left, we have the Lash and Brow Groomer. I love using an old mascara brush on my brows, and surprisingly, I feel like this product doesn't match up to it. The lash groomer side, however, really helps to brush out my lashes, which makes applying mascara much easier. I never realised how much I needed this product until I had it. It retails at £7.99.

On the right we have the 'Miracle Complexion Sponge'- £5.99 I had read about this product beforehand. Lots of people said that they loved it, so I was very eager to try it out. I'll admit, I really adore this product. I don't like to wear foundation, but I do use it to blend in my BB cream instead. It creates a very even, lightweight coverage. It's fabulous!


I'm not one to really rant about products, but seriously, don't get this. Firstly, the eyeliner gets everywhere, all over your hands, all in your makeup bag, everywhere. Secondly, it won't sharpen, it just breaks. Finally, it has a soft, melted consistency. So even if you do manage to sharpen it, it gets all over your eyes and smudges everywhere. I really wouldn't recommend getting this product! The only good thing about this eyeliner is that it is really, really, really waterproof. But the eyeliner looks bad in the first, so this waterproof aspect just makes it harder to remove it. It is only £3.99, so I can't moan too much, but I know of lots of eyeliners that are equally as affordable but are so much better. Don't get me wrong, I love Barry M nail polishes, but their eyeliners just aren't making the cut!

 

Finally, I purchased the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water from Superdrug. Again, I had heard so many good reviews on this product and was so excited to try it out. I hate using face wipes as I feel like they're really harsh when you're scrubbing away the makeup from your face. This micellar water is so handy, because I'm really lazy when it comes to makeup removal, so this is perfect. It removes everything, and is really light and refreshing on the face. I'd highly advise purchasing this, especially because it is so affordable at £3.32.
 
That's it girls. I hope you liked this haul! I will see you in next weeks post!

26 comments:

  1. Hi Hun,
    Thanks for tweeting me to come take a peek at your haul. Hauls are always my favourite posts haha, I'm just nosy really haha. It looks like you got some great bits in your haul!

    Dont forget to enter my 1 Year Bloggerversary to win Benefit's Candy Coated Countdown Advent Calender that's now sold out everywhere! Enter Here!
    Lucie xx
    Fatbeautyx | Plus Size Fashion & Beauty Blogger & Vlogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this haul x especially the jewelery x

    http://threemiscellaneousgirls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of the sponge. I love how it blends foundation (and BB cream)

    Feathers and Brushes | Swiss | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Topshop jewellery! If only I had some spare cash lying around... Great post! <3

    Rhianna xxxx

    robowecop | beauty and lifestyle blogger & vlogger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I recently discovered Topshop accessories and I love them, especially there necklaces! The micellar water is great! <3

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! Everything looks so nice! I love it all!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  7. you got some lovely things! I especially like the circle necklace
    Rachel x Sparkles and Starlight

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the look of those rings!!
    Serene xoxo

    www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Topshop jewellery is lovely- you've picked out some really classy pieces x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm happy to see someone else buying a different beauty blender other than beauty blender. I want to purchase one but can't decide if the splurge is worth it!! I hope you do a review on it :)

    - D xo | dreamandexhale.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi hun I love everything in this post!! Your blog is great too :)

    http://apotofvintageplease.blogspot.co.uk/

    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love post like this one ^^ I'm so glad I followed yu on bloglovin :3
    <3 Toni
    http://lananablondepale.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul, I especially love the necklaces xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Topshop do some gorgeous pieces! Love the models own shade you picked x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great products , I have heard alot about the garnier product so I am deffo going to invest in some on my next superdrug haul . Thanks xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the jewellery bits! I would of picked the same <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous picks! I've been really thinking of getting the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge too. Please let me know what you think of it :)

    My life as Anu | MAC Lipstick Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love hauls and you got some great products! I've been wanting to try that RT beauty blender for awhile as the one I had broke in two :(
    And also that Micelar water... Everyone's raving about it! Im using La Roche-Posay's one now, but as soon as I run out I'll try this one out!
    Also love that first triangle necklace! Topshop always has such nice jewellry pieces!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh I do love topshop jewellery, that first necklace is gorgeous! And I looove Garnier Miscellar Water, I just mentioned it in my latest favourites video!

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com

    Youtube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wish Real Techniques were more freely available in Canada, I've only heard good things! love your nailpolish btw.

    thesundaywardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh lovely products you bought!
    I really like the necklace

    love
    Karlien
    http://polishedcats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, I've nominated you for the one lovely blog award! I really like your blog and I'm going to do a post about the award soon

    ReplyDelete
  23. I seem to wear more necklaces in the summer/spring but these look great for this season too :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely post, thanks for sharing! <3

    I'm your newest follower, please check out my blog if you can;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. They have some really cute jewelry and nice makeup too, I didn't know that I will have to check it out!


    http://heatheryofeather.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love Topshop Jewellery and nail varnish! Shopping trip next week to check out the make up.

    https://wanderfreeblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete