November 16, 2014

'BINKY LONDON' REVIEW*


Not so long ago, I did a review on some Binky London polishes. Today, I'm back and I'm reviewing another one of their products, a burgundy coloured polish, in the shade 'Marrakesh'. *I was kindly gifted this, in exchange of a review* This colour is a part of their A/W collection which launched on the 5th of November. It includes 5 colours: The Big Smoke, Cobalt, Purple Gel, Mocha Gel, and of course, Marrakesh.


This polish retails at £2.95, which I personally feel is very inexpensive for a high quality nail varnish. They have frequent flash sales, which means some of the products are reduced even further- it's a good idea to keep an eye out on their website.

In all honesty, I'm not overly keen on the colour, but this is just my opinion, you may love it! Despite this, the consistency is faultless, making it very easily to apply. It has a thick brush, so the polish covers the whole nail with just one stroke. In addition to this, it's very fast drying, and lasts around a week with minimal chipping. The coverage is fantastic. You can easily get away with just one coat, although I wore two in these images.


I would recommend trying one of their polishes- I know I will be purchasing more in the future! If you are considering buying a polish, then I have a 10% off discount code for you all. Make sure you enter 'PP10' at the checkout.

... And that's it! Thank you to Binky London for providing me with this polish. I hope you all liked the review. See you next week!

8 comments:

  1. That nail polish looks gorgeous, love this shade so much!

    Mollie, xo \\\ www.thefashionofcraft.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! It looks amazing! And the color is gorgeous! I love it!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good price considering that its good quality xxx

    izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this color
    looks amazing

    love
    Karlien

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the colour! It's very unusual/surprising and almost neutral. How many days did this last on you?

    thesundaywardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never seen a polish this colour before I like it xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Binkys new range looks so good, these shades are gorge! x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this polish and was so impressed with the formula. I expected them to be much more expensive but they're really great value for money!

    The Naily Mail

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete