December 28, 2014

FAVOURITE PHONE CASES*


Obviously, this post isn't beauty related, but I feel it may appeal to some of you. Today I'm talking 'phone cases'... I have the iPhone 5C, and I really struggle to find cases that fit on my phone. This is when I decided to hunt for phone case brands so I could share my favourites with you!



I personalised this case by choosing pictures on Tumblr and Google Images that I liked, and that resembled me as a person. I ensured that all my images had a white background so they could blend together, giving a more consistent look. I received this from CaseApp*, and this type of case retails at £19. You can either have your case printed in matte or gloss- I chose matte, and I was really happy with the finished product. The only problem I found was that the case got quite dirty, quite quickly- I don't think you'd have this problem with the glossy case! When you add your images to the template on their website, it tells you whether the picture is good quality, OK quality, or bad quality, and you can choose your images according to that. This is a great addition to the website- from experience I know not all phone case brands offer this facility. I was so happy with the way this case turned out, and I'd highly recommend looking through their website- these cases make a great gift.

 
This is the second personalised case I received. Look how cute it is! It was made by the lovely Katie Hamling*, you can see her Twitter here. She hand paints each case individually, which I feel makes it all the more special! She can draw almost anything you want her to, so it's worth contacting her, if you want a personalised case. She's done hand painted Emoji cases, minion cases and even loom band cases! For my case, I wanted a simple drawing of me with my name on it- I am genuinely so pleased with the result! The actual quality of the case is fantastic! It protects your phone, but is also easy to get off (which I found difficult with some of the other cases). It's also less slippery than cases I've previously had! Due to the fact that her designs are so broad, I feel like these cases would appeal to a wide range of people. Her cases are amongst the most affordable, retailing between £8 to £12. At the moment she has a sale on, and cases are as low as £5, so make sure you get your order in quickly!
 


Most of my cases are quite bold, and I wanted a simple case to add to my collection. I was cruising through Etsy and I came across The Press Release*. They have some really wacky, fun, individual cases, as well as more simple ones. I particularly like the celebrity cases they sell, with images of Marilyn Monroe, Amy Winehouse or Audrey Hepburn on them. I chose this geometrical case, and I think it's great! It really uplifts my mood when I look at it- probably because it's a gorgeous Lemon Yellow colour, perfect for spring and summer! The case feels really strong and sturdy- it's definitely worth the money (their cases all retail at £9.99). The sides of the cases can either be Black or White in colour. It's perfect for those people who don't want anything too OTT, but who want a long lasting case.

This gorgeous case is from another Etsy brand, POPWEEZ*, they're situated in Cannes, France, but they can ship over to the UK. When I saw this case, I was instantly drawn to it- I mean, who wouldn't be? It's a light blue case with watermelon slices all over it. It also has a slight shimmer to it, in the light. I've used this case the most. It is probably the most strong case out of them all. The only issue being that it's quite difficult to get the case off of my phone- (a pain when I want to change it), but if you're looking for just one phone case, then this is perfect! I can just picture this this case being all over Tumblr or Pinterest, it's just so photogenic, haha! I asked my friends and family what they thought of this case (as it's quite different and 'out there') and they all loved it! My friend is even considering buying it! It costs £16.05.

 
Finally, I ordered this case from Caseify. I absolutely adore this case! It is exactly what I wanted! I'm obsessed with transparent cases, but I feel like they can get a bit boring, and this brand had exactly what I was searching for! Some of their cases, like the one I chose, are half transparent, but have half a design, which add that bit of 'quirkiness' I want. They retail at $29.95 which is about £19.25 but I received a blogger discount, and I now have a discount code for you guys, too! Please make sure you use of this, as it knocks off a massive $10.00 off of your case. Use the code PK2MX2 at checkout! I can't express how in love I am with this case! They also have other semi transparent cases but with paint splodges on them- They're gorgeous, I can't wait to buy more from their brand!
 
I hope you liked this post- I know it's a bit different! Thank you to all the brands for getting involved! Let me know which case is your favourite! See you next week, girls!

37 comments:

  1. I developed also a weakness for funny and colourful phone covers. Recently I bought one with a popcorn design and it makes me laugh every time I see it :) Love also your selection!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    International Giveaway: Christmas Surprise with Self Interest
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cases look gorgeous! especially the yellow pattern one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveee all of these. I find it so hard to find cases for my samsung
    xx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable phone cases!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the watermelon one is so cute - my fave on this post! all great cases though :)

    Tasha xx
    skinnysandstripes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bottom one! So unusual :)

    Lucy
    Prettylittlethingsmcr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some gorgeous cases! Love your personalised and the watermelon ones :)

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic // Beauty Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some absolute gems! I love them all! x

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh that watermelon one is gorg! I may have to treat myself...!

    Katie || K NEL xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great post idea; I have the iphone 6 & i'm really struggling to find a cute but practical case for it, I've seen a few but they're all so expensive for what they are, i'll definitely check out a few of these websites!
    Thanks for sharing your link in the twitter chat!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the phone case that you personalised, it's such a nice idea.

    www.cupsofteaandlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this post! Most of these online companies don't do cases for the iPhone 5c so I'm very glad to find this one that does. I adore their designs and will definitely consider ordering one for me. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these cases! They are so cute! Thanks for following me on bloglovin! I would love if you followed me on GFC as well!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The 1st one is soooo amazing)
    xoxo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cool idea!

    Alisha
    http://alishaallkins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your personalised one, very original! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love them! I need some really pretty ones too... ^^
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohhh lala the yellow one is gorg! Its my favorite color so I might have to get one like it. Grear post!

    www.awdesigned.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I adore the first personalised one! May have to invest in one myself!
    xox

    the girlwiththegeekglasses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have the iPhone 5C too and have had the same problem! I can't wait to try out CaseApp!

    http://rhythmofalife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ah such a sweet post! I have the iphone 6 and I'm so scared of breaking it that I've just got a black notebook style case so nothing happens to it. Guess I need to be a bit more adventurous!

    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the one with the watermelons on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just upgraded to the iPhone 6 and I have been trying to find a phone case that I like but so far I have not had any luck but the one that you have are all really cute (:

    ReplyDelete
  24. I personally don't like iPhones, but I honestly would have one just to get a pretty case (that's ridiculous, I know) - there are such amazing phone cases around! x
    ELEANORMAES

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG these cases are so cute, now I want to get an I phone just to get thise cases :)

    thepolishgirlsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the personalised painted case & the transparent case from casify! I created my own case on there before, I love it!

    www.laurieelle.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm a sucker for a nice phone case, love the caseify one!
    Kirsty x

    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I also have the white iphone 5c and to find cases to fit is such a pain (especially as shops very rarely sell them)! I really love the yellow one and I am going to have to check out their website, because £9.99 is a bargain for a pretty case! Lovely and unique post :) x

    http://amoderndisbelief.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  29. this case is most beautiful and purchase another best phone cases in the link
    Best Phone Cases

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks For Sharing information.
    Buy the cheap iPhone covers & cheap phone cases at cheap prices and check out our daily updated new arrival best cool iPhone phone covers at Kase.com.

    ReplyDelete