December 07, 2014

MAGNITONE PULSAR


I've always felt like something is missing from my skincare routine... I'm sure you've all heard of the 'Clarisonic'- an electrical face cleansing gadget. Today I am reviewing a similar product, the Magnitone Pulsar. *I did receive a blogger discount on this, however the normal price is still a cheaper alternative to the Clarisonic*
















This brush can be used on your face or body (you must change the brush head depending on where you are using it). It claims to give you softer, smoother and clearer skin in just 7 days.

I have a combination of normal to oily skin, and recently (due to a lot of college work) have broken out with a lot of stress spots and blackheads and I have a bit of redness too.

I have noticed a change in my skin. The first thing is that the redness has reduced. With my blackheads, I have tried everything to try and remove them, but nothing worked! After the first use, I noticed how my blackheads were instantly brought up to the surface of my skin, which I could then remove using other products). So, no, this product didn't remove my blackheads, but boy did it help! After using this product, my skin feels really tight and clean.

 
The image above shows the face brush. This is much gentler than the body brush, but is still very effective. With regards to makeup removal, this product is great! Even when you think you've removed all your makeup, this product still finds more to clean away- it's crazy.
 
 
This is the body brush. I haven't yet tried this, but I look forward to using it in the Summer, when I will need it. I will then try and review the body brush for you, too. I'm assuming I'll get a similar result as I did using the facial brush, as the settings stay the same, but just the brush changes- but we'll have to wait and see!
 

Above, you can see what the different settings mean. I like to alternate them... One day one setting, the next day another setting. In the first week, I used this brush every day, however, I feel like this product would work better every other day (I don't want my skin getting too used to it).

That's all for this post girls! I hope you liked it... Let me know if you've tried this, or if it sounds like something you'd be interested in buying.. See you soon!

8 comments:

  1. This looks really good, great to see an affordable alternative to the Clarisonic! :) I need something for blackheads so I may invest in this in the future!

    Kat x
    KatHorrocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good, think it's getting added to my Christmas list haha!

    Kourtney, xo
    http://www.agrowingpetal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does seem like a good alternative to the Clarisonic. I'm not sure if it's available in Australia, but if so then it's definitely something to consider!

    Sarah xo
    Diary of a Beauty Padawan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been umming and ahhing for ages about whether to get a sonic face brush! I'm still not sure! I have acne prone skin and I'm just getting it back to balance so I'm so scared of doing something to mess with my skin again!

    http://sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep seeing bloggers talk about these and I really want to try one out! My skin isn't in the best condition at the moment so I definitely need to try it! x


    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking about purchasing a face brush for a while now. Might splurge for something similar :3
    passingfancyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely going to be getting myself a Magnitone before the end of the year! xx

    www.ohhellomango.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought myself a Clarisonic when my skin went through a spotty stage a few years ago and it did me no favors, making the situation ten times worse! I used it for a month, before realising that it was only exacerbating the problem and I haven't used it since. I find these facial brushes strip my skin and leave it feeling tight and irritated and my skin is so much better when I use a cleansing balm and a flannel to remove it. It just shows how everyone reacts to products so differently!

    alicegracebeauty.com

    x

    ReplyDelete