December 21, 2014

THE BODY SHOP*

 
Christmas is around the corner. If you're anything like me, then you're probably still doing last minute Christmas shopping, and if this is the case, I may have the perfect solution for you! I was very kindly gifted these products from The Body Shop*. I will review each product honestly.
 
Lets talk 'Body Butter'. This particular one retails at $20.00 in America. I've previously reviewed lots of different Body Butters available at The Body Shop. You can have a read, here. This stuff is amazing- it really is! I feel like it's perfect for the winter seasons as it's extremely moisturising and hydrating. I genuinely feel like you can't go wrong with Body Butters (every girl needs one). All of these products smell the same. I often find beauty products either too strong and sickly or scentless. This is just right. It smells like apple's and is very refreshing- great for when you get out the shower.



Buying on a budget? This Shower Gel will be your best friend. It retails at just £2. I repeat £2 (bargain alert)! Surprisingly, it's quite a big bottle and lasts ages. It's definitely worth the money! I recommend stocking up on this stuff as it's so cost effective, you won't be let down! Make sure you purchase it before the Christmas range goes, though.

 
Firstly, I'm not a huge fan of Lip Balms. I hate the feeling they leave on your lips, and I wipe it all off straight away. However, this product (in my opinion) is one of the best lip balms I have ever used. You can hardly feel the product on your lips, but it leaves them feeling super soft! In the colder seasons, I get really chapped lips, and this product has been my lifesaver. Dare I say it, but I've even been using it over my EOS lipbalm- ooh, aah. I would 100% recommend putting this in someones stocking this year! It is one of my new favourite products! It retails at $6 (which may seem a lot for this little tin), but it is worth every penny!
 
 
If you've never seen an Eye Concentrate before, you're probably sat here looking a little confused. Recently, with all my studying, I have been getting dark circles and bags under my eyes. The horror. This stuff has helped me out, though. Staring at a computer screen all day has been putting my eyes under a lot of strain and I realised that it was only fair if I treated them every now and then. For a while, I was looking for a similar product to this, so I was very pleased when I received it. This Eye Concentrate is on the pricier side at £18, but it does work. It makes my eyes appear less tired, reduces any bags, and cools down my eyes (which feels really nice).
 


The image above shows The Body Shop's Tote Bag. Trust me, this photo does the bag no justice! As I received it in a parcel it got very creased, and I didn't have time to iron it (awkward). Anyway, it is a very strong, handy bag, which can surprisingly handle the weight of my school books (which weigh a ton). It costs £5 and supports charitable causes.


I saved the best 'till last. Meet Perry. This cute little penguin is actually a bath sponge. This review isn't going to be a very good one, because I haven't used him yet... What can I say? He's just too cute to use! He also retails at £5. I feel like this could be suitable for those younger ages... But I'm 16 and I think he's pretty adorable, so, to be honest, he'd probably be an asset to anyone's shower regime, haha!

I hope you enjoyed this post girls. I was really eager to post it, as I genuinely loved every single product I received. Let me know which was your favourite product! A massive thank you to Rianna from The Body Shop, who sorted me out with these amazing goodies! I won't see you guys until after Christmas now, so I hope you all have an amazing day, and I'll speak to you soon!

22 comments:

  1. PERRRY! How cute! haha I recently got my hands on the drops of youth undereye and I'm so glad you were able to see results but I haven't really seen any. I keep telling myself that using it will help in the long run but who knows :P Perhaps I'll sing its praises when I'm 60 and looking 40! :P

    Lucie xx
    Fatbeautyx | Plus Size Fashion & Beauty Blogger & Vlogger



    Don't forget to join StyleLifeBeauty on their Facebook Group & Twitter helping to grow your followers and bring together Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These items look awesome! Definitely need to go have a look at these!

    Nicky
    zeeblikesit.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Glazed Apple boy wash, it smells incredible :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Perry is so cute! I don't think I'd be able to use him either, just look at him ^.^
    The shower gel seems like really good value!
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perry is so cute! These products sound incredible, I think I need to give the Eye Concentrate a try because I also have those awful dark circles under my eyes :/

    Salha | Abuhayar

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love The Body Shop and anything they do is just amazing! Great post x

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. These products look really festive and the packaging is really adorable xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything about this set! It is so Christmas-y. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm absolutely loving the Glazed Apple smell! Perfection!
    Love,
    Svenja

    ReplyDelete
  10. The body shop have such incredible products! Perry also looks amazing!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic // Beauty Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome post and awesome blog love it! Thanks for the follow! :)
    http://lushanblush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the body shop for christmas! That Perry is the cutest :D

    Beth // Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Glazed Apple collection, I only have the hand cream though. I'd love to try more, especially the shower jelly. xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk | Check out my 100 follower GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this post !
    I am so in love with The Body Shop products ! If there was any shop near me, I wold run and buy all of the Apple Glaze products ! :)
    Thank you for this review !

    http://oihanasymphony.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  15. You just made me want to buy everything! Love this post! :)

    http://www.kayxtasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got given the glazed apple body polish and wash for christmas! your descriptions of the products are absolutely fab- well done
    x
    www.skysrocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I recently bought a lot of The Body Shop products! All Christmas products were on sale, so I just had to buy something ;-) Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Great Post!!!! I especially love Perry, he is adorable :) I will also be looking into that Eye Concentrate.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love the smell of the apple products it's so nice i never realised they did a lip balm though! I need to check it out!! :)

    http://curiousalice21.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved this range! Still have the hand cream xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. The smell of the Glazed Apple product(s) from The Body Shop is/are amazing! My boyfriend had got this as one of his presents to my mum and she absolutely loved it! Hope they keep this on!!!

    LL | www.cautivar.com

    ReplyDelete