February 08, 2015

SEA BLUE STUDIO*


Recently, I've been loving Etsy, especially the handmade jewellery brands. I came across 'Sea Blue Studio' who make gorgeous, dainty pieces of jewellery. When I saw their page I instantly took a liking to it. Their products are quite expensive, but many of the pieces contain sterling silver or 14k gold which explains the pricing. I do think they're a great thing to invest in, and with Valentines day around the corner, what better timing? The lovely lady at Sea Blue Studio kindly gifted me with these pieces of jewellery, but these are all honest opinions.

This image above is a ring. I don't usually go for dark green colours, but surprisingly I really like it! I love how unique this ring is, and the more I wear it, the more I like it. The only problem I had was that it was slightly big for me, so it might be worth sending Kelly from Sea Blue Studio a quick message to conform sizing. Nevertheless, it's such a versatile ring that you can wear with almost any outfit. I personally think this ring would look best during the Winter seasons (simply because of the dark colour). They have lots of other, beautiful rings too- many of which are pastels, so more suitable for the Summer seasons. I would definitely recommend checking out their ring section as I love it and you might do too!


These studs are definitely my favourite item that I received, purely down to the stunning colour. (The image above does it no justice, trust me.) They retail at £51.18 but are made from sterling silver. I know this does sound quite overpriced, but if you're looking for earrings to wear on a daily basis, then I really think these will be suitable for you. These are a mixture of colours from a green to a royal blue. They sparkle and glitter in the light, which honestly looks amazing! One problem with these earrings is that they're very delicate so are easily bent, but this won't happen if you're careful (unlike me, haha). Other than this one minor issue, I genuinely love these earrings (they're probably my favourite earrings I own). They have an amazing selection of earrings, which are all very different from each other.


I was also given these hoop earrings. I don't tend to wear hoops but these are so small and girly, that I feel like I could make use of them. I'd either wear these on special occasions, where I need to dress more elegantly, or casually, with a baggy jumper and some jeans. They have pearls on them which I feel give that 'expensive look'. I love how you can tell these are handmade from the actual hoop itself. They're not like normal hoops that are 'perfectly formed' but you can see the ridges in these hoops, and I think that makes them all the more personal and unique to you. I believe these have also sold out, but they have so many similar earrings on their website, like this one.

I really would recommend checking out the Sea Blue Studio jewellery. Their pieces are so gorgeous and tumblr-worthy. I am so tempted to purchase some other jewellery from them. The issue being that I like it all and can't buy it all, haha. I want to say a massive thank you to the wonderful Kelly for providing me with these stunning pieces. I love them!


24 comments:

  1. What a pity that I don't have earholes as this earrings are so pretty!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces of jewellery! Especially love the hoop earrings, so girly and cute. :)

    crush-on-blush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these are so pretty! I love etsy you can find such beautiful things there!

    http://thelittlebluesailboat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are so so pretty! Love the greeny/blue studs they're beautiful!
    http://aislingsbeautybytes.blogspot.ie/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so pretty! I love the studs too!

    Put The Radio On

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't wear hoops either. but how sweet are they?! Different than the usual type, they have a really pretty, unique look

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though I'm not really into jewelry that much I really find these super pretty! I'm gonna check etsy out right now and maybe I'll change my mind about jewelery:)

    www.luckysnote.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those studs are stunning oh wow! I sadly stretch my ears so i have to deal with not wearing studs anymore haha xx
    Love Vicki <3 victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh these pieces are stunning, love the ring the most

    Hannah xxx
    http://adayinthelifeofanortherngirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG this is soo beautiful!!! Love the rings <3

    https://aspoonfulofnature.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how different these images are, really interesting. Oh and you're photos do the pieces justice too - lovely.

    Mel

    everyword.meljwills.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how different these images are, really interesting. Oh and you're photos do the pieces justice too - lovely.

    Mel

    everyword.meljwills.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice collection!

    http://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=463554271&pid=uid9444-26670538-10

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these. So beautiful!

    http://cutepandaa.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love those beautiful pieces.

    www.fraternalsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg i've been in love with the hand made jewelry on etsy as well! Great post! Check out my blog http://randomswiths.blogspot.fr/ love :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice of blog
    http://cheapbaliclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the look of these hoop earrings!
    Kirsty x


    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow gorgeous earrings!


    http://catheartbudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow gorgeous earrings!


    http://catheartbudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete