March 13, 2015

WITCH SKINCARE*



As you may already know, I started college a while back and have chosen to study some 'demanding' subjects. I discovered in GCSE's that when I start studying, I get stressed and when I get stressed, my skin breaks out. I had previously read a lot of reviews on a brand called Witch Skincare and was therefore very eager to give their products a try for myself. They kindly gave me this blemish stick to try out in exchange for an honest review. Side note: I have normal to oily combination skin.

In my experience, this blemish stick worked best to prevent spots from appearing in the first place rather than an after spot treatment. I simply dabbed it around my nose area (where my skin was most oily) and would leave it on overnight, or use it underneath my makeup. I'd say that it successfully reduced the oil build-up and as a result reduced the number of spots I had. They claim to "tackle the occasional breakout" which I'd agree with. I wouldn't use this product if I feel my skin is in a reasonably good condition as I consider it an 'every now and then' treatment.


You can probably see from the image above, that this blemish stick is much like a glue stick. You push the product out from underneath and then the blemish stick comes out. I then dab it on the area I want to target.

I find this stuff very strong. It doesn't irritate my skin (in fact, I can't even feel it on my skin, which is great), but the scent is very overpowering. Arguably, the smell could be a sign that the product has some great, effective ingredients in it. I wouldn't recommend putting this on open cuts etc., because it will sting!

Overall, I would advise buying this product if your skin goes through it's 'bad phases'. Their whole range is so organic and pure. My favourite thing about this product though, is the price. It retails at just £2.70, which I feel is insanely affordable compared to other, similar products on the market! It also last a while too.

Thanks again to Witch for kindly gifting me with this product and thank you all for reading! See you soon... x

10 comments:

  1. This is exactly what I need! My skin is in generally good condition but every now and again, all at once, I get a billion spots! Think I'll be purchasing this :)

    www.theenglishmuze.blogspot.com

    Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this stuff and your right it's really good. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good and it's so affordable. I'll have to try it out xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH! This is exactly what I need! GCSE's are really causing me to breakout! Buying asap, thanks so much for telling us about this! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've actually looked at this before, I know you said it you wore it under your makeup but does it not dry out your skin under makeup. Wouldn't want a cakey, flakey skin. I have been wanting to try it though, so might actually go get some! :)

    Ree // Coffee with Ree

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you want follow each other via bloglovin? If yes, then just follow me there and I'll follow you back soon!

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to use these products way back when I was a teenager and they always helped stop a break out and cover a bad one. It's odd how this is like a glue stick in its use.

    Mel

    everyword

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to use these products way back when I was a teenager and they always helped stop a break out and cover a bad one. It's odd how this is like a glue stick in its use.

    Mel

    everyword

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this post, I will have to give this a try! My skin does not cope well with stress either :(

    Lauren x
    www.taylorlr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to use that blemish stick when I was younger. Witch brings nostalgia x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete