June 06, 2015

MORGAN TAYLOR*


So firstly... I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been over 2 months since my last blog post and I have missed it so so so so so so so so so so so so much! I have been doing my AS Level exams and it has left me with very little time to do what I enjoy most- blogging. Anyway, I don't want to waste too much time on that topic, I just felt the need to say that it feels amazing to be back and that I have loads of posts that are ready and waiting to go up- woooooo!


Today's post is all about a brand called 'Morgan Taylor' and their gorgeous Cinderella Spring Collection range. I'm going to admit that previously I had never heard of this brand, but after trying one of their polishes that they kindly sent to me, I can honestly say, it is probably one of my favourite nail polishes I have- (and I own quite a few).


I was given 'Ella of a Girl' which is a stunning baby pink colour. This collection actually consists of 6 beautiful fairytale inspired colours- all equally wearable and versatile. I had this shade on for a week and it only began chipping after 5(ish) days, and that was without a topcoat! I feel like this is a very high quality product in every aspect.


When I first applied this polish, I was rushing and therefore assumed the end result would be very clumpy- but it wasn't and I very pleasantly surprised! The consistency is absolutely faultless! It applies so smoothly and easily.
 

Here's what the final result is like... Gorgeous, isn't it? I'm honestly in love with this polish and I will definitely be purchasing some of their other colours in the future...

That's it for today's post! I love this polish with a passion and I can't wait to use it more in the future! IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK! I will see you very soon (for real this time).

9 comments:

  1. such a nice colour to wear in the summer!! It's so difficult finding time to write when you've got exams- hope they all went well, I've just done my AS Exams as well!

    Love el | Makeup And Other Junk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour :) xx - gemstonexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a gorgeous colour!

    Lovely post!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty shade of pink xx
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour. :3

    If you'd like to win some kawaii items, check my Blippo Giveaway:
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/2015/06/blippo-giveaway-3.htm

    Bai, Shiki

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a gorgeous colour it looks like the perfect pink! You have really lovely shaped nails too :)
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous shade! Right up my street x

    kirsty
    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete