June 18, 2015

RODIAL GLAMSTICK*


This is the 'Rodial Glamstick'. I'd best describe it as "the high end equivalent of Baby Lips". In the past I've mentioned that I'm not a huge fan of lip products, but recently I've been loving them! I do feel as if some of them dry out my lips though- this product however did the complete opposite!




This particular shade is 'Thrill'. I'm obsessed with it! I naturally have tanned skin so I often find that many colours don't suit me. This colour though, is right up my street! It's a brown-y colour, and I feel as if it really suits both the lighter and darker skin tones. It's very pigmented but still moisturises your lips- something a lot of lip products aren't capable of.


 I'm not going to deny that this is a very pricey product, retailing at £25.00 from Selfridges, but I do think it's worth the money. I was never a massive fan of the 'Baby Lips' as I wasn't too keen on their choice of colours, but this range has a much more diverse selection, and is much more hydrating.


It has a creamy consistency and has a coconut scent. I'm not the biggest fan of coconut but thankfully, the smell is very discrete when it's on the lips.  I'm also a huge fan of the glass packaging- it definitely looks worth the money if you ask me! So, on the whole, I am very happy with this product. The only issue (in my opinion), is that it easily wears off as you eat etc... but that is to be expected.

Let me know if you guys enjoyed this post! I really loved this product and I hope you do to! A big thank you to Lauren for providing me with this lovely product! I'll be back soon with another review!


8 comments:

  1. I need to get in to Rodial! I always hear nothing but good things, this sounds like a fabulous product.

    Lovely review,

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd live to try this as my lips are always terribly dry!
    Great review hun!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I had never thought about trying this before but now I really want to! Oh, and I love your nails!

    Sarah xx

    thingssarahloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. your nails are ahhmazing! this looks really nice too, i like the packaging x
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This lipstick looks gorgeous, perfect for the summer too!!

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I personally hate baby lips as it peels the skin on my lips.
    However, this look super beautiful. I love the tint in it!

    Angie x | Chocolate & Lipstick || UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This lipstick looks & sounds amazing. Also love your nails! :) x

    http://littlemissmexo.com

    ReplyDelete