June 29, 2015

THE BODY SHOP*


I came home earlier this month to a surprise PR package from The Body Shop and I am so excited to share my thoughts of the products inside... The first product I received is this Instant Glow Enhancer. At first, I wasn't sure where to apply this, but I was intrigued to say the least. I was advised by one of the very helpful ladies who work there to apply it on my cheekbones and then let it shimmer in the sunlight, so I did. If you have a paler skin tone, it also adds a slight sheen of bronze. I'm naturally darker in skin colour and when I first tried the product, I was slightly intimidated by the bright peach colour of it. There was no need to be put off though as it just matches your skin colour (as it's slightly sheer). It has a very thick consistency and is very refreshing and moisturising. The only issue is that it doesn't contain SPF and will rub off easily if you keep touching your face. It retails at £14, but keep in mind that it can work as a primer, BB cream, highlighter and much more. It really is an all rounder!


The next products is this gorgeous, shimmery bronzer. It retails at £8 and you have a choice of 3 beautiful shades.The dome shape makes it easy to apply as a bronze, highlighter and even blush. I'm a big fan of the consistency which is a mixture of a cream and powder. It's very opaque, so a little goes a long way!


Last but not least is the Tinted Leg Mist... As I've already mentioned, I'm naturally tanned, but my legs do tend to be much paler than the rest of my body and I'm assuming many people have this issue. This product is specially designed for your legs but when I visited The Body Shop, the lady said it could actually be used on other areas of the body and that it's not exclusive to the leg region. It's very lightweight. All you do is spray it on and then use your hand to blend. The lovely lady at the store did a demonstration. She explained that it would easily come off your hands when you wash them but won't streak from your legs in the rain. The scent is very subtle unlike many other tanning products, so that's always a great advantage! It retails at £15 and I think it would last a relatively long time.

That's everything for this post! A big thank you to The Body Shop once again. Thanks for reading girls and guys! I'll be back soon with another post!

9 comments:

  1. the blush looks gorgeous & I seriously want to try the honey bronze tinted leg mist now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dying to try the Instant Glow Enhancer! I've got a sample from them that I'll definitely give a whirl :D I like the idea of the Honey Bronze tinted leg mist, it seems perfect for the summer! Great post hun x

    Jessica Anna| A So Called Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the Body Shop's bronzing range! Their blushes look gorgeous!
    Catherine xx | Brighton Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to take more trips to The Body Shop! I don't go there as often as I'd like. I like how that Enhancer is also a primer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a quick trial of the mist in store and it's really lovely and I'm super pale too.
    The blush looks really pretty, I think I'll have to try that one soon :)
    Gillian  xx  EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I rarely use Body Shop products, but I'm really intrigued to try these out!! Especially the Instant Glow Enhancer, I'd love to see how it works on my skin!

    Sarah xo || See The Stars

    ReplyDelete
  7. These products look really good, I love the body shop x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great products!!!!!
    xo
    Stacy

    tastyrumors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That leg mist sounds brilliant! Such a good idea :)

    lillies and lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete