November 26, 2015

BOOHOO BLACK FRIDAY*


Tomorrow is Black Friday! It's crazy how fast time flies. I remember this time last year and it feels as if it was just yesterday.


In case any of you aren't aware of the concept, Black Friday is every shoppers favourite event. It's one of the days where you can get some crazy bargains! If I'm honest, I personally don't like being physically present on these days as it really is insane, but that's why I'm so keen to promote finding great Black Friday deals, online! It will be your best friend, trust me ;)


Boohoo, a fashion brand that I absolutely adore, have very kindly provided me with this Black Pom Pom bag. Pom poms have been such a fashion statement recently, so I was so happy when I received this! This bag is definitely more dressy than casual, but would look good either way. As it's black, it's definitely quite versatile.


I am obsessed with Black Friday, you have no idea! I can't wait to look out for all the sales... Remember, if you're looking for a good bargain then now's the time! Boohoo will have something for everyone.

Thanks for reading guys,
Rikki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment