September 16, 2016

INSTAGRAM



This September is a real month of change for me. Starting university, moving towns and meeting new people- scary but exciting. This is a brand new phase of my life, completely different to anything I have ever experienced. With all these changes happening, it seemed the perfect time to create my brand new Instagram, something I've wanted to do for a long time. I did this because I wanted a platform where I could share more regular posts with everyone and so it could be more of a personal social handle of mine.



I want to share everything from where I've been and what I've done to reviews and tutorials of products I've purchased. The possibilities are endless. Since creating this new account (2 weeks ago) I've been loving following other bloggers/ beauty lovers in general and getting inspiration from them. I decided on a simple, clean, white theme, because I feel it symbolises simplicity and purity which is what I want to reflect on my account... oh, and I also think it just looks super cool! ;)

I have never done a self promo post like this before and I don't intend to do another one any time soon, but the reason I wanted to write this post because I want people to comment things like their Instagram link, their favourite Instagrammers, the theme's they like etc. I love Instagram, it really is an amazing platform. I would love it if you guys checked out my new account @lusciouslane / www.instagram.com/lusciouslane

Thanks for reading and don't forget to leave your Instagram links below!
Rikki xx

5 comments:

  1. The very best of luck with starting Uni, Rikki! My little sister is leaving for uni tomorrow and I'm going to miss her (but I'm also very jealous that she's off to uni. I'd do anything to go back again!!) Good Luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Ahhh, exciting times! I hope she enjoys it as much as you did! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with Uni lovely! Such an exciting time :) also I love your IG feed, it's gorgeous! I've just followed x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much girl! That means so much to me <3 xx

      Delete
  4. Good luck with Uni, its definetly a life changing experience.
    Love the pictures in this post, I will definetly follow you on instagram.
    My account is /springlilies_

    Vanessa x
    www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete