July 12, 2017

COLLECTION


Here it is!

I am finally posting about the Fast Stroke eyeliner by Collection. I have probably mentioned this product about a million times on my blog, but have never got around to reviewing it! I'm going to cut straight to the point- this product is affordable. Very affordable. It costs just £2.99 and not only is it one of the cheapest products in my makeup box, but is also quite frankly, one of my favourites. It's so underrated- I can't believe more people haven't tried it!




I also want to emphasise the fact that this eyeliner really is black... I have tried so many eyeliners that claim to be "black" but are more of a faded grey/ brown and it is honestly one of the most disappointing things. This product also comes in brown or blue but I absolutely love this black one, so don't think I'll be switching it up any time soon.


This eyeliner is perfect if you want something with amazing precision but that is still quick and easy to use. The consistency is more on the watery side, so make sure to brush off any excess before using it. Much to my surprise, this tiny bottle contained a lot of product- it was very long lasting! The eyeliner dries incredibly quickly and stays matte which I adore! It's quite difficult to smudge but at the same time is easy to take off- the perfect combination if you ask me.


If you're a beginner with makeup then this is a great place to start... It's the next best thing from a felt tip eyeliner. However, a lot of professionals even use it because of the sheer pigment of the product. You really can't go wrong. It's long lasting, highly affordable, pigmented and easy to use! I would definitely recommend it!

Thanks for reading... See you soon,

Rikki xx

1 comment:

  1. This eyeliner sounds great! Surprisingly I've never heard of this brand before. Maybe because I'm in the U.S. but I am definitely going to check this out!

    ~Ashley
    piecesofashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete